Identity of the person responsible for processing your personal data
- Responsible for the treatment: EMPRESA DE SERVICIOS DE PROMOCIÓN Y PUBLICIDAD EMEDÉ, S.L.
- Commercial name: EMEDE
- NIF: B58624180
- Domicile: C/ Nicaragua 78-82, 08029, Barcelona (Barcelona)
- Email: email@example.com
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATAYour personal data will be used for the generic purpose of management and control of the commercial relationship established between the user and the data controller, and specifically for:
- Manage full access and correct use of services and/or products by users.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions made to us through the contact forms on our website (including emails and/or phone calls).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect the services and/or products offered
- To offer new services and/or products, special offers or updates.
- If applicable, manage personnel selection processes in selective processes of workers and/or collaborators.
- Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other types of communications in reference to the contracted services and/or products; as well as for technical issues that may affect this website. These communications are considered part of the services and/or products contracted or requested.
- In your case, commercial communications (marketing): We may use your personal data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to carry out surveys, obtain your opinion about the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, developments important services and/or products, offers and/or promotions of our services and/or products or third-party companies related to us. These commercial offers will be, in any case, expressly and separately authorized by the user. This consent may be revoked at any time using the means and forms implemented for this purpose.
CONSERVATION PERIODThe personal data provided will be kept and processed while the contractual relationship with the user is maintained, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising their rights in terms of data protection. The data may also be kept for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations applicable to the data controller. The personal data of the people interested in receiving commercial information and newsletters will be kept indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request their opposition to the sending of commercial communications or the deletion of their data.
LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENTEMEDE treats your personal data in accordance with the following legal bases: Consent of the interested party (1), the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures (2) and the legitimate interest (3).
- The consent of the interested party provided for the purposes